At the moment, four technical solutions are protected as know-how. The company framed the relevant documentation (Order № 01RKT from 21 December 2012 “On the introduction of the regime of trade secrets and confidentiality forms of information constituting a trade secret of "MAHYDY"").
Titles of technical solutions:
- Method of manufacturing the MHD lock;
- MHD lock for holding molten metal in a channel section with a size of 15 to 10 mm - the design of the device;
- MHD lock - operation of the device when exposed to a solid metal body;
- Metallization bath with an integrated heating system for zinc and aluminum - design of the device.
The last three solutions are potentially worldwide patentable.
Additionally another three technical solutions are potentially patentable:
- MHD lock for holding molten metal in a channel section with a size of 70 to 70 mm;
- Complex for continuous metallization of steel products;
- Magneto friction engine system for transporting workpieces on the shop floor.